Marloth Park is a unique holiday town cum nature conservancy adjacent to the famous Kruger National Park. A true bush veldt experience, so very close to nature. Something for every nature lover. From the animals visiting you whilst having your braai or morning coffee, the song and view of spectacular birdlife to the beautiful stars in unspoilt nature at night.
Drive, or walk to the Crocodile river to view the big 5, or simply have a sundowner next to the river at one of the peaceful settings.
Close by is a real bush feeling shopping centre for those needed items that have been forgotten, a garage, restaurant, deli, bottle store, laundry, hardware and bakery.
Komatipoort is only 20 km away and the Crocodile gate to the Kruger Park a mere 23 kilometres.
Accommodation fact sheet:
- This double story, three bedroom house accommodates 6 adults.
- Main bedroom: Upstairs, open plan, bedroom, bathroom and lounge area. Queen size bed, Victorian bath, shower, basin and toilet. Doors leading to balcony.
- Second bedroom : Queen size bed.
- Third bedroom : Two single beds.
- Bathroom : Bath, shower, basin and toilet.
- Kitchen is fully equipped with facilities for 6 people including a microwave, fridge and washing machine.
- Ceiling fans in all rooms, balcony and patio.
- TV and satellite dish – bring own decoder.
- Beautiful patio, with martini pool, under marula trees.
- Drinking hole for animals.
- Linen supplied – bring own towels.
Widget not in any sidebars
011 475 4213
© 2013 Eagles View Guesthouse